TULUM & TURTLES DISCOVERY TOUR
Combine the history and culture of Tulum, where you can tour the remains of one of the most mythical civilizations in the world and have moments full of surprise and fun enjoying the customs of sea turtles. And, as a finishing touch, a succulent lunch in a beach restaurant with the most characteristic flavors of Mexico.
The tour includes:
• Bi-lingual guide
• Air-conditioned transportation
• Entrance to the Tulum Ruins
• Snorkeling at the coral reef, sea turtle sighting is guaranteed
• Complete snorkel equipment and lifejackets
• Snack: sandwich, fruit salad, banana, sweet bread. Water, juice and soft drinks.
Not included in the tour:
• Use of video in Tulum (additional cost)
• Transportation from Cancun ($10 USD per person, paid in cash to the guide at pick-up)
• This turtle tour requiere the payment of the Fee for Conservation of the Marine Fauna of the Bahia de Akumal: USD 10 per person (this fee has to be paid directly in the tour).
• Towel, and a change of clothes
• Wear comfortable and light clothes
• Comfortable shoes for walking at the ruins
• Biodegradable sunblock (should be applied at your hotel, before boarding the transportation).
• It is not permitted to touch the coral or the sea turtles (maintain a safe distance from the marine life as indicated by your guide)
• Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips(cash only)
Half-day activity, recommended for all types of public, except children under 4 years, people who do not know how to swim and people with reduced mobility.
The activity will be re-scheduled or reimbursed due to force majeure as weather or natural conditions.