Are you going to miss an amazing day at the Mexican Paradise Islands? Boat trip, beautiful landscapes, snorkeling at the coral, lunch, shopping, cultural visits.
Tour Itinerary during the morning
- Leave towards Contoy Island on a speed boat at 9 am.
- Sail for 40 minutes to reach the reef barrier, inside the Contoy’s natural reserve.
- Stop for 40 min to snorkel this amazing crystal waters full of colorful coral and fish.
- Get off the boat on the Contoy Island for an ecological tour, to admire the natural beauty of this paradise island.
- At Contoy Island you can choose what you would like to do:
- A 30 minute walk.
- Visit the local museum.
- Go up the viewpoint and watch the amazing landscape;
- A incursion on the pristine lagoon, home for the 140 different bird species living on the island.
- Lunch on the beautiful sandy beach of Contoy Island.
Taste a marvelous lunch on the beach
- Grilled Fresh fish and chicken
- Guacamole and season fruits
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beer
- Take a rest for 1:30 hour. You can either tan on the beach, snorkel on the reef, take a walk through nature, or play with friendly rays.
- Trip continues on the picturesque “Isla Mujeres” (Women Island).
- Walk for 1 hour along the Island downtown (cheap shopping).
- Come back to Punta Sam around 3:30pm.
Paradise Islands tour Includes:
- Air Conditioned Transportation
- Bottled water and soft drinks always available, beer
- Lunch: Jackfish, Chicken, Guacamole, Salad, Bread, Fruit
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Guides in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese
- Biodegradable sun lotion
- 5 USD for the natural reserve fee