The fascinating whale shark, found in open waters of the tropical oceans, is a slow-moving filter feeding shark and the largest known living fish species. Without any doubt observing these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat is a bucket list experience. Join us and enjoy the thrill of getting wet and up close to Mexico’s whale sharks.
This tour includes:
• Bilingual guide
• Transportation with AC.
• Comfortable boats for whale shark observation
• Reef snorkel tour
• Swim stop at Isla Mujeres
• Breakfast: fruit, bread, water, iced tea, juice and coffee
• Lunch: sandwiches, shrimp ceviche, guacamole, totopos
• Drinks: bottled water, sodas
• Snorkel equipment and life jackets
This tour does not include:
• $11 USD transport cost per person for departures from Playa del Carmen
• Pick up from hotel between 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
• Leave for hotel: 5:00 PM
What to bring:
• Comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt
• Change of clothing
• Hat or cap
• Money for souvenirs, photos and tips
• Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities).
• Children younger than 8 years will not be allowed to accompany the tour.
• People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
THE USE OF SUNBLOCK IS PROHIBITED.