Board our comfortable boats on an incredible voyage to the Caribbean island of Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Your first stop is a guided reef snorkel tour where brightly colored coral and tropical fish are plentiful. Next stop is the protected nature reserve of Contoy Island which boasts an incredible population of birdspecies, and clear shallow wáter perfect for snorkeling, swimming and just relaxing Caribbean-style.
After a delicious lunch on the beach you will be treated to a swim in the turquoise blue waters of Isla Mujeres’ North Beach, world famous for its endless visibility.
The tour includes:
• Bi-lingual guide.
• Transportation with AC
• Boat tour to Contoy Island and Isla Mujeres
• Reef snorkeling tour
• Guided tour of Contoy Island
• Free time on Isla Mujeres (1 hour)
• Breakfast: fruit, bread, water, iced tea, juice and coffee
• Lunch: grilled chicken or Tikinxic-style fish, rice, salads, totopos, tortillas, salsas
• Drinks: bottled water, sodas, beer and tequila (after 12:30 PM)
• Snorkel equipment and life jackets
This tour does not include:
• $10 USD for federal marina and national park fees.
• Pick up from hotel between 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
• Leave for hotel: 5:30 PM
What to bring?:
• Comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt
• Change of clothing
• Hat or cap
• Money for photos, souvenirs and tips
Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, nor pregnant women.
Children younger than 11 years and persons who do not know how to swim are prohibited from snorkeling near the Contoy Island reefsystem.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
THE USE OF SUNBLOCK IS PROHIBITED.