Explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of 3 of the world’s 7 sea turtle species. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience. Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
The tour includes:
• Bi-lingual guide
• Transportation with AC
• Reef snorkel tour
• Sea turtle observation
• Swim and snorkel in underground river or cenote
• Equipment required for water activities
• Bathrooms and showers
• Lunch: cochinita, rice, vegetable salad, fruit, guacamole, totopos, salsas, tortillas
• Drinks: bottled and flavoredwater
• Entrance fees
This tour doesn't include:
• Departures from Cancun have an extra cost of USD 10 per person (paid directly to the guide before the tour).
• USD 10 for conservation of the marine fauna
• Pick up from hotel between 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
• Leave for hotel: 2:00 PM
What to bring:
• Comfortable, fresh clothing
• Change of clothing
• Hat or cap
• Biodegradable sunscreen
• Money for souvenirs and tips (only cash)
Activity available to all types of public. Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities). People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
THE USE OF SUNBLOCK IS PROHIBITED.
The activity will be scheduled or reimbursed in case of major cause as weather and natural conditions.