Visit one of the most special archaeological sites of the Yucatan peninsula. Ruins of temple remains and the gods of the Caribbean still seem to live on in all the magic of its un-spoilt nature.
This tour includes:
• Bi-lingual guide.
• Air-conditioned transportation.
• Entrance to Chichen Itza.
• Entrance to the Selva Maya Cenote with locker and lifejacket.
• Morning snack.
• Water in the transportation.
• Buffet lunch with one drink (either lavored or natural water).
This Tour does not include:
• Use of video in Chichen Itza (additional cost).
• Comfortable shoes for walking at the ruins.
• Wear comfortable and light clothes.
• Bring swimming suit for the cenote,a towel, and a change of clothes.
• Bring money for souvenirs and tips (cash only).
This activity is a whole day.
It is recommended for all types of public, except people with reduced mobility and who do not know how to swim.
This activity will be re-scheduled or reimbursed in case of major cause as weather and natural conditions.