Private Whale Shark Tour Cancun
Notice: This is a seasonal tour that runs from June 1st to September 17th.
Private Whale shark watching in Cancun, Mexico - a unique experience you will never forget. Join us in this amazing adventure!
Get there first and stay longer - Our VIP powerboats with 2X two-stroke engines of 250 HP power each will get you to the Whale Shark Swimming area before anyone else. Beat the crowds and stay at the site as long as you want.
You control the Schedule - Pickup and drop-off times, and the time limit between the different activities that make up the tour are completely up to you.
Private, Air Conditioned Transportation is included in the price - The transportation from and to any hotel in Cancun and the Riviera Maya is included.
You swim as many times as you want with the whale sharks - Our goal is to have a total satisfaction of the clients that is why we let you swim with the whale sharks as many times as you want.
Very safe trips and excellent service - Our professional guides will make sure you feel safe and you have the best view of the whale sharks. Even if you are not such an experienced snorkeler or if you are not so comfortable swimming the guide will make your swim with the whale sharks experience unforgettable, they will make you feel safe, secure and adapt to your level.
Great chance to swim with mantas and watch dolphins - We take you out on the best boats, all 4 strokes ecological engines, with our very experienced captains! They will make your boat ride very pleasant and they will try to spot dolphins, turtles and manta rays on the way. If we are lucky and spot manta rays we will let you snorkel with them and enjoy these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
Get a picture and video gallery to remember this unique day - During the whole day HD Videos and pictures will be taken of you while your whale shark watching experience. These pictures we will take with a GO PRO camera. At the end of the day you can buy a 8 GB USB with all your Photos and Videos at an extra cost.
We provide high quality equipment - Full snorkeling gear will be given to you, and if you are a comfortable swimmer you can decide to rent a wetsuit for $15 USD, to be protected from the sun and to move easily through while you are swimming with the whale sharks.
Trip includes a bottle of Champagne, breakfast/lunch and snorkeling on the local reef of Isla Mujeres. - When you arrive at the pier we will have a light breakfast ready for you, and during the day we have bottled water and soft drinks and sandwiches on the boat. When we finish with the snorkeling we have some beers and a caribbean lunch in the beautiful waters of Isla Mujeres to complete this amazing experience, and we'll top it off with a bottle of Champagne per boat, only for the private tour passengers.
What's included in the tour
- Private Round trip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum (air conditioned)
- Bottle of Champagne
- Wetsuits at no extra cost
- Best private VIP boats with 2x 250HP motors
- Light breakfast in Cancun
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beer.
- Lunch with Shrimp ceviche, totopos, guacamole and fruits (If you are vegetarian, please let us know when you make your reservation)
- Full snorkeling gear
- 3 different methods of seasickness prevention
- Experienced, bilingual guides: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
- Snorkeling on Isla Mujeres coral reef
- Swim with the whale sharks as much as possible.
What to bring
- Biodegradable suntan lotion (please apply before the tour starts)
- Tennis shoes or sandals
- Some extra money (for tips or available extras)
- Wetsuit if you have one
- A swimming t-shirt to protect you from the sun, this way we protect the sharks by moderating the use of suntan lotion
- A lot of fun
Available Extras (additional charges may apply)
- Picture and HD video collection of the day on a 8GB memory stick
- Whale shark swimmer t-shirt
VIP speedboats for the Private Tour:
Get to the Whale Shark area first, and stay there for longer with our VIP Speedboats with 2X two-stroke engines of 250 HP power each.